Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Cancun is a 5-diamond luxury all-inclusive resort on the beach. It is located in a quieter area of Cancun in Costa Mujeres at the south beach Playa Mujeres zone, which boasts one of the best white sand beach stretches in the area. The sea waves and currents are milder due to the presence of Isla Mujeres, which you can see from the resort.
You can hop on the ferry a few minutes walk from the resort and take the ferry to the popular Isla Mujeres north shore, or take boat tours to snorkel swim with dolphins an whale sharks, and explore MUSA (Underwater Museum of Art).
The main hotel zone where you can enjoy shopping, more restaurants, and nightclubs is only 15 minutes away.
Cancun is situated on the Yucutan Peninsula, home to some of Mexico’s most prized archeological sites from the Mayan empire that once dominated the south eastern region of Mexico into Belize and Guatemala. Chichén Itzá, Tulum, Coba, and El Meco are just some of the Mayan vestiges you can explore during your vacation at Garza Blanca Resort Cancun.
Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Cancun, a Tafer resort property, had it’s Grand Opening in May of 2022 and boasts the epitome of luxury. It has quickly become one of the top resorts in Cancun.
Guests staying at Garza Blanca Cancun can enjoy either all-inclusive dining, or dine at any of the restaurants a la carte, along with 24-hour room service. Dining options at Garza Blanca Resort Cancun includehttp://about#dining the following options:
- Four fine dining restaurants, most named some of the best restaurants in Cancun, including Hiroshi Japanes Restaurant, Bocados Steak House, DAO Chinese Restaurant, and Blanca Blue Mexican Restaurant.
- A beach front food truck offering a raw bar and fresh seafood.
- A gourmet dining hall featuring five specialty kitchens (Humo, Trompo, Forno Station, La Panga, and Wok Wok—plus a Coffee Bar), serving casual gourmet cuisine in a light, contemporary food-court space. s
- The Snack Poolside Bar and Restaurant offers causal dining with a selection of sandwiches, ceviches, pizzas, tacos, burgers, and salads plus a refreshing variety of cocktails and mocktails. Want to stay cool while you eat or drink? Belly up to the swim-up bar and enjoy your food and beverages right in the water!
- The Adults-Only Rooftop Pool and Restaurant offers a gourmet bites menu bursting with tantalizing flavors. You’ll be intrigued by menu items like Flank Steak Tacos, Tuna Poke Bowl, and Peach & Arugula salad. Satisfy your thirst with a quenching selection of drinks crafted by a team of expert mixologists. With craft cocktails such as the Mezcalitini, Martinico, and Watermelon Fresh, at the Rooftop you will never be thirsty, or hungry.
- Guests staying at Garza Blanca Resort can also enjoy the restaurants at their sister resort next door, Villa del Palmar Cancun. Restaurants at Villa del Palmar include Davino Restaurant (Italian), Zama Restaurant (Mexican/Regional), La Cosana STK (a modern steakhouse), Caprichos (inernational cuisine), Legends, (a modern grill and sports bar), Bite Bar (Snacks and Casual Fare), Palmita Market & Deli (groceries, greshly made snacks & pastries, and a Starbucks coffee bistro).
Spa Imagine at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Cancun has been named the Best Spa in Cancun after just a few months of being open. Expert therapists will pamper you with signature treatments in one of 16 cabins and suites. Partake in treatments such as massage therapies, facials to high-tech treatments, and beauty services. And relax prior to your services in the relaxation area with floor to ceiling windows and stunning views of the Caribbean sea. Partake in the hydrotherapy circuit with water, bubbles and steam. The hydrotherapy circuit ritual includes Sauna, Steam Room, Cold Plunge, Pressure Massage, Whirlpool, and Six-Cycle Vitality Pool.
The suites at Garza Blanca Cancun are all luxury suites with high end amenities, linens, signature mattresses. All suites come with air conditioning, your own butler, and an outdoor terrace with patio furniture and a hammock to enjoy an afternoon siesta.
The suite bathrooms have double vanity sinks, Toto heated bidet toilets,large soaking tub, and separate shower, as well as TV’s, complimentary WiFi, a safe, coffee maker, fridge, complimentary water bottles, and more. Suites 1-bedroom and larger come with a full gourmet kitchen, washer and dryer, and an additional bathroom. Swim-Up suites offer a private swim up pool off the terrace of each unit. The 3-bedroom ocean-front suite, 3-bedroom penthouse loft, and 4-bedroom penthouse loft all have private jacuzzis on their terraces with spectacular ocean views. The 3- and 4-bedroom lofts feature a rooftop oasis with a spacious sitting area, jacuzzi, and bathroom. The 3-bedroom Ocean-front features a wrap around terrace with plenty of room for dining, entertaining, stunning ocean views, along with the private jacuzzi.
Explore all of the Garza Blanca Cancun Suites and see which one is the best fit your you:
- Junior Suite (588 sq ft; 1 King or 2 Queen beds; 1 Bath; up to 4 people)
- Junior Suite Swim-Up (588 sq ft; Swim-up Pool; 1 King or 2 Queen beds; 1 Bath; up to 4 people)
- 1-Bedroom (1,246 sq ft; 1 King & 1 Sofa Bed; 2 Baths; up to 4 people)
- 1-Bedroom Swim-Up (1,246 sq ft; Swim-up Pool; 1 King & 1 Sofa Bed; 2 Baths; up to 4 people)
- 2-Bedroom (1,834 sq ft; 2 King or 1 King & 2 Queen beds + 1 Sofa bed; 3 Baths; up to 6 people)
- 2-Bedroom Swim-Up (1,834 sq ft; 2 Swim-up Pools; 2 King or 1 King & 2 Queen beds + 1 Sofa bed; 3 Baths; up to 6 people)
- 3-Bedroom Ocean-Front (4,813 sq ft; Hot Tub; 2 King & 2 Queen beds; 3 ½ Baths; up to 8 people)
- 3-Bedroom Penthouse Loft (4,813 sq ft; Rooftop Hot Tub; 2 King & 2 Queen beds; 5 Baths; up to 8 people)
- 4-Bedroom Penthouse Loft (5,320 sq ft; Rooftop Hot Tub; 2 King & 4 Queen beds; 6 Baths; up to 12 people)
More Lodging Options
We also offer lodging at sister resorts at Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta, Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos in Cabo San Lucas, and our neighboring resort, Villa del Palmar Resort & Spa Cancun, located next door to Garza Blanca Cancun.
And if you’re looking for a Colorado mountain retreat, we have a Cabin Luxury Suite for Two at Rocky Mountain Lodge, in the mountains at Pikes Peak, near Colorado Springs.