Cabo San Lucas’ dry climate and warm breezes for most of the year give you the opportunity to partake in year-round activities that will keep you seeking more adventures and bring you back to the Baja again and again. From horseback rides on the beach, to a thrilling zip line tour, sunset cruises, and some of the world’s best deep-sea fishing and golf courses, there are vacation attractions for everyone.
Things To Do in Cabo San Lucas
Horseback Rides, Golfing, Deep Sea Fishing, UTVs, Arts & Culture
There is a wealth of activities to do on land in Cabo San Lucas and the Baja. Some of the world’s best golf courses are located here, and some fun adventures you may not have known you can do in Cabo, like riding a camel on the beach. Here are just some of the fun activities you can do without having to get your feet wet.Read More...
- Horseback rides on the beach
- Ride electric bikes on the beach
- Do some off-road mountain biking
- Ride a camel on the beach
- Hike through Fox Canyon or Sierra La Laguna Biosphere Reserve
- Explore San Jose del Cabo
- Party at El Squid Roe
- Listen to music at Cabo Wabo
- Take a trip to Iglesia de San Lucas
- Enjoy a Flora Farms Tour
- Take a Mexican Food and Drink Tour
Cabo San Lucas is at the very tip of the Baja Peninsula, with the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean on either side, offering a plethora of water activities. Cabo is known for its world-class deep-sea fishing, including Bisbee’s most coveted Black and Blue Tournament. The famous explorer and inventor of the diving equipment Jacques Cousteau called Cabo ‘The World’s Aquarium’ for its rich diversity of marine life. A treasure trove of underwater experiences awaits travelers who spend time at the beaches and bays of Los Cabos.Read More...
Go snorkeling or scuba diving, swim with dolphins and whale sharks, take an underwater yellow submarine ride and see the marine wildlife in its natural habitat. Or seek a fun adventure on a Pirate Ship or a romantic sunset cruise. There’s so much to do, and so little time! Here’s a list of some of the water activities you can enjoy while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas.
- Deep sea sport fishing
- Take a whale watching tour
- Swim with whale sharks in La Paz Bay
- Snorkel at Chileno Beach or Santa Maria Bay
- Take a semi-submersible ride on the Yellow Submarine
- Scuba dive in Cabo San Lucas Marine Park or Cabo Pulmo
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour
- Have a fun jet-ski adventure
- Kids and adults alike will love a cruise on a Pirate Ship
- Explore Espiritu Santo Island, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve where you can snorkel with sea lions and tropical fish
- Enjoy a romantic sunset cruise dinner
- Swim with dolphins
- Learn to stand-up paddleboard
- Kayak to Lover’s Beach
Do you have a need for speed or thrilling adventures? Cabo has plenty of exhilarating activities to do while you are enjoying a vacation in Cabo San Lucas.
- Go ziplining through the desert canyons
- Ride off-road UTVs or ATVs
- Ride the ocean on a Hydrofoil eBike, Flyboard, or eFoil Electric Surfing
- Swim with sharks
- Try an abseiling experience and rappel down some of Cabo’s cliffs
- Soar through the sky on a parasailing or paragliding adventure
- Paddle on an outrigger canoe
- Bounce around on a Jeep tour through the desert
Arts & Culture
The cultural vibe and the rich history of Los Cabos inspires artists, storytellers, musicians, and travelers. A trip to Cabo San Lucas offers opportunities to learn about this unique history in the Natural History Museum, while the 18th-century architecture of old Cabo allows you to experience its rich heritage up close and personal. And enjoy the many local artists displaying their masterworks at the art walks that happen from November through June when the streets in the gallery district of San Jose Del Cabo become an art lover’s delight.Read More...
The bustling nightlife of Cabo is a great escape from the ordinary and offers the opportunity to socialize.
The International Film Festival happens every year in November and is considered as a trademark of great filmmaking across Mexico, the United States and Canada.
Not only is Los Cabos known for its sunny weather and beautiful landscape, it has fast become a foodie dream come true. The downtown areas will have authentic street food at affordable prices (ask the locals where they like to eat), and there are several farm-to table restaurants that will leave your mouth salivating for more. And there have become quite a number of fine dining establishments that will tantalize your taste buds.
Cabo Tour Companies
You need look no further in trying to figure out how to book the activities you want to do while visiting Los Cabos. We have compiled a list of some of the most reputable tour companies to help you plan your adventure with little fuss.
- Cabo Adventures
- Fun Cabo
- Cabo Outfitters
- Cabo Expeditions
- Viator (a TripAdvisor company)